- This event has passed.
Real Networking Evening – Egham
16 January @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm GMT
Real Networking is a supportive group of self-employed people. We meet regularly to connect, collaborate, inspire, learn and laugh.
At Real Networking we believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face. Together we can achieve more. We meet regularly for business networking without the overhead of expensive memberships. We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with likeminded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to developing and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- Our private Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings and promote your business (please read Ts&Cs before placing promotional posts).
- A child friendly group, so don’t let a lack of childcare stop you from getting out to network and promote your business.
Please do invite a friend along so we can grow together, we offer a discounted ticket for anyone bringing a first time guest.
Real Networking Egham is hosted by Mette Theilmann and Linda Hopkins
Mette is an experienced and highly qualified life coach and the founder of Parenting Success Coaching who specialise in providing parenting support.
Linda is a business development professional and a business partner for the Utility Warehouse Discount Club. She helps people reduce and streamline their bills and save money on essential spending. She also shows people how they can create an extra income in their spare time.
For more information or if you would like to join our meetings as a guest speaker please contact us:
Linda Hopkins – 07971 320407 email@example.com
Mette Theilmann – 07756 918126 firstname.lastname@example.org
The price ranges from £11.25 – £16.58